For further reading: Foyle’s Philavery: A Treasury of Unusual Words by Christopher Foyle, Chambers (2007).
What is a Pangram?
This entry was posted on Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 7:44 PM and tagged with Pangram alphabet and posted in Words. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- How Long Does it Take to Read a Million Words?
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- Best Holden Caulfield Quotes About Phonies
- Epithets of Famous People
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?