For further reading: Foyle’s Philavery: A Treasury of Unusual Words by Christopher Foyle, Chambers (2007).
What is a Pangram?
Comments are disabled.
- Follow Atkins Bookshelf on WordPress.com
If you enjoy reading Bookshelf, please consider making a one-time donation via a secure PayPal payment. You can increase amount by clicking on arrows to the left of the credit card icons (number in box is a multiple of $10; e.g. 2 x $10 = $20; 3 x $10 = $30).
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- Famous Misquotations: To Live is to Suffer, to Survive is to Find Meaning in Suffering
- What is the Meaning of "Wax On, Wax Off"?
- What Was the Letter Read at the Trump Inauguration?
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- Famous Misquotations: We Can Easily Forgive a Child Who is Afraid of the Dark, the Real Tragedy...
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- Famous Misquotations: Growing Old is Mandatory; Growing Up is Optional