For further reading: Foyle’s Philavery: A Treasury of Unusual Words by Christopher Foyle, Chambers (2007).
What is a Pangram?
This entry was posted on Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 7:44 PM and tagged with Pangram alphabet and posted in Words. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Wrote the Song "The Christmas Guest"?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- The Story Behind Same Old Lang Syne by Dan Fogelberg
- What is the Longest Book Title in the World?
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- What is the Meaning of "Wax On, Wax Off"?
- Best Quotes from A Christmas Story
- Words Invented by Dickens
- How Many People Read the Harry Potter Books?