For further reading: Foyle’s Philavery: A Treasury of Unusual Words by Christopher Foyle, Chambers (2007).
What is a Pangram?
This entry was posted on Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 7:44 PM and tagged with Pangram alphabet and posted in Words. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- What are the Most Common Words Used in Songs?
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- Living Descendants of Famous Writers
- The Story Behind the Cat's in the Cradle by Harry Chapin
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- The Most Difficult Tongue Twisters