Mark Twain writing in Following the Equator (also known as More Tramps Abroad), published in 1897, about his tour of the British Empire two years earlier.
The Bias of History
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 at 7:51 PM and tagged with history quotes, quotes about history and posted in Quotations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow Bookshelf on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- Most Overdue Library Book of All Time
- How Many People Read the Harry Potter Books?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- Deke's Poem from 11.22.63: We Did Not Ask for This Room or This Music
- What is a First Edition of A Christmas Carol Worth?
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?