Category Archives: Home
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
- Follow Atkins Bookshelf on WordPress.com
If you enjoy reading Bookshelf, please consider making a one-time donation via a secure PayPal payment. You can increase amount by clicking on arrows to the left of the credit card icons (number in box is a multiple of $10; e.g. 2 x $10 = $20; 3 x $10 = $30).
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- Famous Misquotations: To Live is to Suffer, to Survive is to Find Meaning in Suffering
- Types of Anagrams
- What is the Meaning of "Six Ways From Sunday?"
- The Story Behind the Cat's in the Cradle by Harry Chapin
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- What Do You Call Words Like Wishy-Washy or Mumbo Jumbo?