Tag Archives: what was size of shakespeare’s vocabulary
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
- Follow Atkins Bookshelf on WordPress.com
If you enjoy reading Bookshelf, please consider making a one-time donation via a secure PayPal payment. You can increase amount by clicking on arrows to the left of the credit card icons (number in box is a multiple of $10; e.g. 2 x $10 = $20; 3 x $10 = $30).
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- The Six Types of Courage
- To Live is to Suffer, to Survive is to Find Meaning in Suffering
- What Word Has the Most Rhymes?
- Famous Misquotations: We Can Easily Forgive a Child Who is Afraid of the Dark, the Real Tragedy...
- How Long Does it Take to Read a Million Words?
- Words with Letters in Alphabetical Order