What Is a Classic Book?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Follow Atkins Bookshelf on WordPress.com
If you enjoy reading Bookshelf, please consider making a one-time donation via a secure PayPal payment. You can increase amount by clicking on arrows to the left of the credit card icons (number in box is a multiple of $10; e.g. 2 x $10 = $20; 3 x $10 = $30).
- Famous Misquotations: A Civilization is Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members
- Shakespeare the Pop Song Writer
- What is the Word for Two Bad Choices?
- What is the Longest Tongue Twister?
- The Six Types of Courage
- How Much Did O.J. Simpson Pay His Lawyers?
- Triplets: The Triumph of Evil When Good Men Do Nothing
- The Meaning of I Dreamed a Dream
- Countries with Five-Letter Names
- Famous Misquotations: We Can Easily Forgive a Child Who is Afraid of the Dark, the Real Tragedy...